Placing the Blocks
1. You’ll switch back and froth placing your blocks vertical and horizontal. Each row should have 6 blocks, and there should be 7 rows.
2. After a row, place a stripe, then start another row.
3. Refer to the diagram for the pattern for each row.
Sewing the Rows:
1. Take the first block in row 1, and place it right sides together with the second block in row 1.
2. Then sew the correct sides together so when opened, it will be how you had placed it. This should be the left side of the blocks.
3. Press open, and repeat steps 1 and 2 with blocks 3 and 4, and then 5 and 6.
4. Then place blocks 1 and 2, right sides together on blocks 3 and 4. Sew the left side so that they are sewn in the correct pattern. Press open.
5. Take blocks 1-4, and place right sides together on blocks 5 and 6. Sew and press.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 with all rows.